Tony Robbins: Reprogram Your Mind (Tony Robbins Depression)

266

Tony Robbins: Reprogram Your Mind (Tony Robbins Depression) What is the biggest problem we face as human beings? According to life coach Tony Robbins, …

source

30 Comments
  1. Nick Thompson says

"I like frustration because that means I'm searching". What a complete freaking 180 mindset shift that gave me!

2. laser dowsen says

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙 ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ > https://bit.ly/2L6C9vy?manifestinggg 7800

3. RapidCycling07 says

Tony rules dude! One of my favorite videos by him! 👏😎

4. will chacon says

Cars Sales Man.

5. Nathan Portwood says

dose tony have any "EGO" REBOOT OR DELETE videos?

6. Jack Johnson says

True, can do this for free. It works!

7. Mad Ashell says

blahhhhhh charlatan…great alks that dont apply in real world to real people.

8. Samantha Griego says

Tony I believe in everything you’re saying, how do I do that when the most important person in your life as a son, walks out of your life.?

9. Ota Maria says

I like Tony Robbin

10. STUPENDOUS STUFFS says

He's amazing

11. mexitalican99 says

this guy makes life sound like a movie.

12. Klueless Kat says

You win. Called about my student loans. Finished the phone conversation with a smile. Now, I win. 😀

13. DR SEX EDU. says

What kind of person would dislike this

14. Caitlin C says

"The road to someday leads to a town of nowhere." Wow, this whole speech is stirring me, but that phrase resonated with me and woke me back up.

15. Mary BeVard says

Where can I download the whole cd of this?

16. GᗩY ᖇETᗩᖇᗪ says

What the.. his voice is so smooth here.

17. Nancy Romero Muñoz51 says

Im not higth school ESL Class JESUS lived jonh 3,16_17 GOD one To Salvage All Humans What Really HAS ONE relathions Sheep with Jesus Bless NRMHerrera 50 years Evamgelist Preachibg my Gospo🐑🌈🌺🌸🎾⛳🍗🍡🍦🍰🍯🍌🍍🍐🍎🍓🍉🍇🍒🍠🍆🍅🌽SINGLE SANTIFY IM50 YEARS waithing to my God my Called Im My Vicions 2010 Water my Vicions God Bless CHRIST NOT is Religions less FANATISM God is Integrity HONEST Rect obedience 100% to my God Waithing My God im. My 3kids adults. Im bless my 3 Kids. im Loved my 3kids Im loved All World is my Called In my God Jesus christ Dead for my On Croos the Calvary Colosence 2,14 Mattews20,27_28 Bless CALLED IM my Original History haked my Line My phone mot Viciuos never on my life Jams Im one Lady good princios to My Family my God all Wprld im preaching my God Gospel im doing Good example to my God all World Vicions2010 Water Vicions bless Calped my Bicions sheppher DANILO montero Marco Witt Poul Osteen PASTOR bless God Bless NRMHerrera Google🎵🎼🍆 ⚓🚜NRMHerrera03 _6_2010 :)))) 3kids dogs adults kids bless 🎵🌈📅📝🐠🐬🔧🔩🐽❤

18. Nancy Romero Muñoz51 says

Bless All person doing Dano bad in my Called Im BLESS ALL foing Bad LIDERS FALSE. EXIST BLESS IS IM. nany Romero munoz original owner my eimail100% Christhiana no. Corrupt less meets red lo sorry but my preaching im had ready SPOOK MY persona Santify Im owner Bless Im Eimail Consulnrm1412@gmail. com. 3kids adults 3 fogs Shadow Pepper Shadow blesz doing haked my phone3 years ago olsonow doing bless Im owner 0e,6_2018 Honduras El progreso Blood turqui bless my mother jewrly shawn no more Alli kewrly store Bless🌈📝🎵👏🌺🎼📅🐽🚜🚠⚓🍅🍆🌽📅🔧🔩🐠🐬Galatjians6,18 firm my Jesis Never moved on my Dimiente my Jesus in my Bless no z My life No follows Corruptns bless only Jesus christ:))))

19. Nancy Romero Muñoz51 says

Bless person Foing testroit wasent all shepherd Intentarn kill my looking the my for Doing More dano Same Corrupts when im wasent. Elohim Fuentes Carlos Izabel Homez Nicolas Ana Maria Hernandez Elsa Garcia Yesdica maldonado yansy This cortupts person becouse im deserny my Holy spirit 5 churchs corrupts But im continues Follows my Jesus never Slice Oe Shuot Douwn. Jams Im me Santify 10 years Ago had olso 14 years Follows my Jesus not matter what comimg soon my life Becouse my Respald my Covered is my Holy spirit My Lord what doing my Called is im owner my Eimail Nancy Tometo munoz Herrera owner legitima History what Diana Herrera Sama Angelica Alonso Angela Soto doing on my but my P

20. Fatima Jahaf says

How can i get the full program??

21. Elisabeth channel says

Ada bahasia indonesia? Pusing saya dengar bahasa lain.

22. Success4Global says

Failure and Success are not overnight experiences. Like it x

23. Fermanparis says

👌🏻

24. Daniel Korolev says

The way he speaks alone crushes my petty anxiety and depression. A moment ago I felt it was unbearable. Now it's nowhere to be found and I feel like it never was here in the first place.

25. GamingGen says

Disappointment either destroys you or drives you!

26. Tallshipdreamer says

What set is this from? does anyone know?

27. I love your channel and what you share. How do you build a channel like this. Where and how do you get these clips?

28. Melanie Adams says

Looks like sales pitches run in the family.Some good tips there,but ultimately its selling.

29. Forever Caring fax says