How to Know your Soul’s Plan

383

Know you’re Soul’s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned before You Were Born by Robert Schwartz explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth. The book contains ten true stories of people who planned physical illness, having disabled children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents.

The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by four gifted mediums and channels. The book presents the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned their lives together. For readers, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are healed and replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.
Robert Schwartz Biography: In a personal session with a medium in 2003, author Robert Schwartz was astonished to speak with nonphysical beings who knew everything about him – not just what he had done in life, but also what he had thought and felt. They told him that he had planned many of his most difficult experiences before he was born. Realizing that a knowledge of pre-birth planning would bring great healing to people and allow them to understand the deeper purpose of their life challenges, he decided to devote his life to the study of pre-birth planning. The extraordinary insights that have emerged from his work speak to our heartfelt, universal yearning to know . . . why. You can visit Robert Schwartz’s website at http://www.YourSoulsPlan.com

Donate: http://www.themooreshow.co.uk/donatio…
Website: http://www.themooreshow.co.uk/
Subscribe to My channel: https://goo.gl/25aV9i
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TheMooreShow

Our shows include subjects that include How To, Alternative Medicine & Health, Ancient World, Artwork, Comics & Multimedia, Creatures, Myths & Legends, Current Events/Economy, Extraterrestrial, Miscellaneous, Mysteries & Anomalies, Nature, Environment & Earth Changes, Pop Culture, Prophecy & Predictions, Psychology & Mind, Science, Space & Technology, Spirituality & Occult, Supernatural & Paranormal, The Moore Show, UFOs & Aerial Phenomena, Weird & Bizarre.

source

35 Comments
  1. The Moore Show says

Massive thanks to all for continued support and for watching!
    Update, the documentary I am making, They Call Us Channelers fundraiser has met its original goal! The campaign remains open until 9.30.17 and since I have decided to make a 3 part trilogy I am open to receiving further donations to make the trilogy. If you feel moved to donate or share click link: https://goo.gl/pnQKgA
    Again, thank you! Love-Light, Kevin

2. ron jackson says

To smack or not to smack.

3. Raul daSilva says

Robert Schwartz makes an excellent presentation.

4. Laura McEwen says

I can empathize why Christina is grateful for her experience!

5. Sarah J says

Retrieving your life plan and consulting elders seems to me like trying to jump the queue. I don’t think you’re meant to be this knowledgable about it, rather to just understand through spiritual awareness that your being tested and then navigate through it yourself.

6. Nicole Sawyers says

I have a very hard time believing fully… because of this. Please answer if you can. I am being truly sincere in my request. My journey has lead me here – to souls that decide to be together. Sometimes I’m sitting with my 4 year old son, and I just KNOW that we are meant to be together for many lifetimes in many different ways. He may be my father in the next lifetime. I believe his soul is my souls “best friend” or soulmate. Our souls are connected and there’s no way we will ever part. Same for my husband and other 2 kids, but there’s a different soul feeling with my son’s spirit if that makes sense.

So here’s my question…

What type of unconditional love is happening when a soul decides that a grown man will sexually penetrate an infant? This is actually a conversation that happens, and with unconditional love, a spirit says to another “hey, I’ll be the one to penetrate your 9 month old daughter. Unconditional love.” ???????

I’m truly curious. I cannot imagine this is in someone’s soul plan. And that there’s ANY love involved in that. Not even a sub-atomic particle of love.

And THIS is why I cannot believe in religion, and this theory of pre-birth soul plan. I believe in reincarnation and soul groups because I have an overwhelming, otherworldly love for my husband, grandparents and children…

But there is no way I can get behind the idea of a soul group getting together to decide who rapes the baby.

I believe that there are humans here who have no soul. There’s no other way. There’s just no way that a soul decides to come to earth to be a child molester. And there’s no way that soul comes to earth having decided to be that human baby that gets penetrated as an infant.

NO WAY

7. Sara Okurrr says

Purchasing your book asap 👌

8. Sara Okurrr says

You can either be a victim to your “soul contract” or make this life the best life you’ve ever lived

9. spyke the gentle says

A soul's journey presented trough music https://www.facebook.com/amadeusmuzik/videos/1627257944054552/

10. S Scott says

Jeez, talk without smacking your lips much??

11. mary tate says

Robert, i am very interested in the past life regression 706-767-3493

12. Magical Dawn says

To those of you distracted by the ‘lip smacking’ – maybe this is one of your life lessons; to go beyond the distractions to engage with the pureness of the message. Much love

13. Faith C says

Amazing! Thank you for sharing such inspirational info ❤️🙏🏻

14. Niki McNally says

I will sure buy your book,wanna know why I'm suffering through a 4th long methadone withdrwl(pure torture!)and,why do I know that this will be a success,and know my natural human techniques will be used for humankind's good in some way I know this

15. rj scat says

In your experience, were you given the opportunity to NOT reincarnate or to set any specific experiences or goals of your own? If you have any strong character flaws, are you required to be born with them? Is there a penalty or punishment of some kind if you choose to take your own new life?
    Please let me know.

16. Stephanie Oslowski says

Who made this man an expert on this? Only God knows about a soul plan. He's plugging his book and making ppl feel bad about their lives. Ppl are born perfect. We are here to experience all types of situations, bad, good, and to be male, female or even a bird. No judgment. Hes no fool..he knows ppl who are feeling like they dont matter will be perfect audience for his bs. We all matter..we just need to remember that and stop thinking we need to figure it out and just breathe

17. Thanks for your both work. I recommend The Book of Spirits from the French Allan Kardec.

18. Esperalzi Esperal says

Seems like a plagiarism of Dolores cannon's theory and ideas..even her words and sentences..

19. twahlbrink0911 says

If so then who is the God of the bible, Krishna, Allah, Satan, Jinn, evil spirits, etc….? Who are these beings that (if this is true) pose as the most high and creator of all, or adversaries? What are they trying to accomplish? Are they necessary for the other souls or are they just breaking away and don't believe in the system as it is?

20. Richard Cogan says

i have not read your book yet but if people can create your own reality how do you have a plan ???????

21. js7un says

Love is just too much work and effort.

22. Michael Steven says

I'm miserable for 14 yrs in my soul plan..I'm alone and isolated..It never ends and I just suffer everyday..I'm so down on what I've done to choose this and why..I'm so alone..when does it end?..I'm 59..When I die?..I just want to find some joy for once.

23. John Smith says

Stupid fantasy

24. The Red Sonia says

This guy’s lip smacking makes me mental. I’m super interested in what he’s talking about but can’t listen because he’s constantly making that noise! Ungh

25. Michael Mallal says

How about Sylvia Browne? Some people think she's fake.

26. Tiarara21 says

the books. the books. the books. the books. aaand… the books.

27. John Campbell says

Too much ads

28. LeahStorm says

So distracted by tongue clicking I can hardly listen. Great message tho.

29. Marilyn Colson says

HOW CAN I GET TO FEEL THIS LOVE I WANT TO FEEL THIS ALL SO IF ITS TRUE SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW

30. Marilyn Colson says

U got to REMMBER SATAN KNOWS EVERY THING ABOUT U JUST LIKE JESUS DOES BEFORE UR BORN SATAN LOOKS TO FIND WAYS TO TAKE U AN UR MIND FROM JESUS DONT FOR GET THAT ASK JESUS WHO THIS WAS WHO SPOKE TO U AT THAT TIME PLEASE HE SAID NOT TO LISTEN TO MUSEUMS OR ECT. EVIL SPRITS R TO TAKE U LIFE FROM GOD FOR HELL HAVE U EVER TALKED TO JESUS ??

31. elisab n says

Are you actually saying that pedophiles have an agreement with the children they abuse? Explain please.

32. Kyle Thomas says

33. greenguy4u says

Sounds like we were tricked into coming here! Garden of Eden sound familiar?

34. Judith Reid says

Lip smacking is SO annoying!

35. M K says

All this is what we Hindus have been believing. Its in our scriptures.